Free Standing Height Adjustable System – Centre Lift
The TouchBoard Free Standing Height Adjustable System with Centre Lift is our latest technology system designed to support modern LED Touch Screens up to 136kg. Using a two-stage rigid aluminium lifting extrusion, it provides a modern addition to any corporate, boardroom or education environment.
With its large steel base, this system is a free standing solution, making it ideal for mounting in large open places where affixing to an existing wall may not be possible.
Modular in design, this system can convert to the Wall Mount of Mobile Height Adjustable System.
Available in motorised electric height adjustable to provideadded flexibility and inclusive access for mixed or shared learning spaces. A central laptop tray is included as standard. Options include a side laptop tray, keyboard, PC and webcam mount as well as brackets to support VESA mounts up 1470mm.
- Designed to provide complete flexibility in any learning / presentation area
- Provides inclusive learning for mobility impaired users
- Modular in design, being able to be converted to a Wall Mounted or Mobile System
- Free standing design with no need to affix to a wall
- Sturdy and robust, supporting up to 136kg with simple electronic actuator control
- Central laptop tray included. Webcam and keyboard mounts available
- Integrated power distribution board with surge protection
- Fast and easy installation process, taking under 1 hour