Mobile Height Adjustable System – Centre Lift
The TouchBoard Mobile Height Adjustable System with Centre Lift is our latest technology system designed to support modern LED Touch Screens up to 136kg. Using a two-stage rigid aluminium lifting extrusion, it provides a modern addition to any corporate, boardroom or education environment.
Modular in design, this system can convert to the Wall Mount of Free Standing Height Adjustable System by simply removing the Mobile Base and fixing to the wall of fixing to the Free Standing Base, providing the ability to adjust with the changing needs of the customer.
Available in motorised electric height adjustable to provide added flexibility and inclusive access for mixed or shared learning spaces. A central laptop tray is included as standard. Options include a side laptop tray, keyboard, PC and webcam mount as well as brackets to support VESA mounts up 1470mm.
- Designed to provide complete flexibility in any learning / presentation area
- Provides inclusive learning for mobility impaired users
- Modular in design, being able to be converted to a Wall Mounted or Free Standing System
- Easy to manoeuvre between areas and pack away when not required
- Sturdy and robust, supporting up to 136kg with simple electronic actuator control
- Central laptop tray included. Webcam and keyboard mounts available
- Integrated power distribution board with surge protection
- Fast and easy installation process, taking under 1 hour